Coachella

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Success

I feel like I'm writing a blog post a day now. But any who.


I want to be successful. I want to make a name for myself. I want people to KNOW who I am. I don't want them to just know of me. I want them to want to be me. I want people to be jealous. I want people to envy. I want people to respect me.


What makes a person so successful? Well... that's a definition that I don't think is the same between any two people in the world. My definition? A person that is doing something they love and influencing the world at the same time. 


I want to make money. Doesn't everyone else? Well I guess not everyone because there are non-profit organizations but you know what I mean.


I don't necessarily want the most expensive things in the world. I just want nice things. I want to live comfortably. I want to not worry about money on a day to day basis. 


I don't have to be number one. I don't want to be number one. But I'm going to aim for it. I'm going to aim for the stars and moon and just stop short of the sky. Right?


I want people to follow me on twitter and asking me for to reply to them or retweet them. I want people to want me to notice them. What will it take to get to that status? I want people to be amazed when they meet me. I want people to come up and me and ask me if I'm a certain person. I don't necessarily want to be famous. I'd rather be successful than famous. I just want to be known. Can't that go hand in hand?


One step closer towards success. I hope I don't make a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment