Coachella

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Less than three

So another blog post.


The result of this extremely overwhelming feeling in my heart that I am probably so happy with my life? Or maybe I just don't feel like studying for my supply chain management test tomorrow. You decide.


I have the best girlfriend in the world. She puts up with all my shit. It doesn't matter if I yell at her or get angry at her or do stupid things. She always cares about me the exact same and supports me in her own unique way (which kind of sucks but oh well). I know in my heart she cares for me just as much as I care about her. And I am one damn lucky guy to have her still. She doesn't think I'll ever leave her. And she's right. Why would I leave her? I'd have no reason in the world to leave her. If anything, I'm worried about her leaving me. I am truly lucky to have such a great person in my life that just definitely makes my life better. But not only that, she makes ME a better person. I like to think of my girlfriend as the syrup to pancakes or the sprinkles to ice cream. You can do without it... but it just isn't the same. My life would not be the same without you babe and I just want you to know that. Forever and always. It's a love story baby please just say yes. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment