Coachella

Friday, November 11, 2011

Famous

So after demolishing an ocean bowl at Pho Thai Binh Duong with Dphan and Allen, we got to talking. What did we talk about? Well... several things which all included derping, photos, fapping, and how I wanted to be famous. How that all correlates... I have no idea. 


However, it is the truth that I want to be famous. I mean... in my previous post I said I'd rather be successful which is the truth still. But I do want to be famous. I want to be known. 


I want to be THAT guy that everyone wants his attention. I want celebrities, youtube stars, business owners, or anyone for that matter to want and meet me. I want people to want to meet me and know who I am in public. I know that's asking for a lot but maybe it's just because I want to meet all these other famous people. 


I recently went to the Taylor Swift concert and I realized that I can't go to things like a concert. Why? Because I get so upset at the fact that I'll never get to meet this person. And if so in fact that I do get to meet them, they'll never remember me in a million years. That is what really makes me angry. I want to meet Taylor Swift. I want to meet Alyssa Bernal. I want to meet Ebony Day. I want to be able to get to know them and just be friends with them. That's all I want. Screw people saying they are in love with them and crap. I just want to be able to hold a conversation and grab some food or chill every now and then when they have the time. 


I want to make friends. Is it because I lacked friends when I was young? Possibly so. But who cares. I'm unpopular and don't have many friends that I can call my real ngas but oh well. 


At the end of the day... I still have what I have. Fvck Famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment