Coachella

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Life

It's funny how somethings in life just hit you so hard.


One night can be going so fine and then all of the sudden everything kind of collapses.


I guess this is the aftermath of holding everything in for so long.


I miss everyone in Houston. I miss Houston period.


I miss my girlfriend. I miss my mom. I miss my brother. My car. My toys. My basketball days. I miss everything.


It's true when people say there's no place like home.


I just want to go home. I want to go back to a place where people actually care remotely about me.


I have such good friends in Houston. I should've just taken my internship back in Houston and stayed close to what I know.


At least back home someone would plan something for my 21st birthday. Or would they?


Alaska here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment