Coachella

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Time

Time. That is our most valuable asset right?


I feel like there's only so much time in life to get everything done. Obvious? Definitely so but why do I feel like I don't even have enough time to do what I enjoy?


I spend my days wasting time. Killing time. Sitting on my ass doing absolutely nothing. I expect life to just came at me full force instead of going out and getting it myself.


I love my life though. My problems are at a minimum. I have a great support group filled with family and friends. I am blessed to have pretty much everything I need.


But this asset... this damn thing called time. Why is it always so pressed against us?








Time races against us whether it is finding the right person in our life or trying to finish a statistics test that you won't remember years from now. Why must time be measured in minutes? hours? seconds? years? days? Why can't I measure time in enjoyment?


I just want to enjoy all the time I have left in my life. Do what I want to do. But in reality, we all need money so working is inevitable.


I really need to appreciate the time that I've been given to live. The time that really allows me to look at life and realize how lucky and fortunate I am to have EVERYTHING.


A sunrise. A cloudy day. Rainstorms. Tapioca. Banh Mi. Tacos. Food Trucks. Working out. Beer. Life.


It all seems to tie together so well. If only there was time for so much more//


ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment