Coachella

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend Continued!

Had a great Sunday during this Fourth of July weekend!


Woke up at my cousin's place and went to get some ramen. Headed to Bonnie and Derrick's after for their engagement party/BBQ!


I had a ton of fun that I didn't expect. Got to hang around with great friends and make some new ones. Everyone was friendly and had a good amount to drink.


The food was great and it was just relaxing. Couldn't ask for a better day here in Cali. The weather was great as well!




Today made me realize how much a group of friends can really make a day the most enjoyable time of your life. Although I miss my girlfriend very much in Houston and wish she was here, this definitely helps me keep busy until I can see her again.


I hope to see my girlfriend very soon and include her in all my adventures!


Congrats Bonnie and Derrick on the engagement! And congrats to Derrick for becoming an official US citizen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment