Coachella

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Update!

So I haven't updated this damn thing in forever. I feel too lazy to update a blog but at the same time, I want to update it. It's not like many people follow my stuff. I'm not an amazing photographer and I'm not a foodie at all. I just enjoy my life and want to record what's going on.


On a different note, I recently purchased a D700. And let me say... Full frame is awesome. Just throw on my 50 and I'm ready to go photo hunting.


Here are just some random pictures of my life over the summer. Ate out a lot in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Francisco. It was not boring at all to say the least.


I always tend to get excited when I'm about to write a blog post. Then I realize after I write it that I'm not cut out to be an English major.


On to the pictures!










No comments:

Post a Comment