Coachella

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Purpose.

     What is the purpose for us blogging? Is it really for yourself or more more public display? Do I really want people reading and knowing everything about my life? I've found that posting about your life daily helps you come back in the future to remember. In the end, all we have is our memories. Why not record it so you never forget?

     Does it make sense that I don't tell anyone about my blog but secretly hope someone to stumble upon it and enjoy it?

     These posts tend to happen at the latest/earliest hours of the day when I can't sleep or when I wake up randomly.

     Side note: I have an amazing girlfriend.

     This song that I'm jamming to right now is a little creepy. The beats are dope but there are sounds of kids playing by the pool in the background and I don't know how I feel about it. (Poolz - Wondering why)


No comments:

Post a Comment