Coachella

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Expectations

Originally this post was going to be about how I shouldn't have had high expectations for you.

And then I realized, you know what, I've grown as a person.

It isn't that I shouldn't have high expectations. Because it is true, high expectations can definitely lead to disappointment. It is high risk and high reward. That's how it will be in these situations that you're always wondering how the outcome will show.

It is about learning from these situations and hoping for the best. The outcome can always outweigh the means. Sometimes you just have to believe.

As much as I want to say I would've expected it, I was really hoping I wouldn't. Expectations lead to disappointment. But without expectations, you'll never get the chance to experience the opposite of something so great it'll make every failed attempt worth more.

I shouldn't be disappointed that things never change. I mean how can they when you don't want to grow up yourself? Accept the fact that disappointment is a part of your life that makes you stronger. That is what I have to do.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?


No comments:

Post a Comment